While this build is heavily optimized, it is also capable of pushing your G1 much harder. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
- Based on AOSP 1.5r2 with some help from JF-1.51-ADP
- Enhanced ramdisk to mount partitions with noatime/nodiratime (perf boost)
- Includes E2FSProgs for checking and converting Ext filesystems! (3.3)
- Apps2SD via AUFS (same as UnionFS) enabled by default! (3.3)
- Includes script to upgrade to ext3 (from recovery mode, see FAQ)
- Uses Ext3 for Apps2SD
- Includes HTC Framework libraries
- Includes PDFViewer and Teeter
- Includes latest HTC_IME with long-press, calibration, and compact QWERTY.
- Modified Launcher to allow for sensor-based rotation that actually works.
- Sexy pattern-lock from Sapphire
- Added modifications to remount filesystems readonly at shutdown, and fsck at boot (should stop FS corruption)
- Includes T-Mobile IM application and Amazon MP3
- Does not require the "special" SPL
- Optimized kernel (no debug options, cfq iosched) (3.3)
- Includes Haykuro's APN list
- Tweaked frequency scaling options to be more responsive
- Maximum CPU scaling frequency set to 528MHz (3.3)
Download: update-cm-3.4-signed.zip to /sdcard
Reboot into Recovery with Home+Power
Wipe with ALT-W
Flash with ALT-S, and sit back and chillax
Re-Login to Google and enjoy!
Follow Cyanogen on Twitter